𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

I was under strict orders by Klaus Mikaelson to not leave this room under any circumstances. He even made his brother, Elijah Mikaelson, stay with me.

Being held captive in this room was awful but having to stay in this room with the boring Mikaelson was torture. He was sophisticated and loyal and didn't know any jokes. He just kind of sat there and observed.

"I'm being held against my will." I stated as if that had any impact on my situation. You think Klaus cared about the law or my needs? Elijah ignored what I said and continued to look out the window at, from what I can gather, nothing.

"That's it! I'm leaving." I get up off the bed and walk swiftly to the door where Elijah used his vamp speed to block off, "That wouldn't be wise, y/n. You know what Niklaus said."

I throw my head back and go back to the bed, "I'm not immortal, Elijah, maybe you guys failed to realize that. I need food and water. Preferably a nice big juicy burger and a coke. I've been in this room for close to 10 hours, 10 HOURS! I'm hungry, tired, thirsty, and I want a shower. Unless you guys plan on killing me then I beg you to just get it done and over with."

"I assure you, I would never let any harm come before you. I will talk to Niklaus and come to an agreement of a new situation and I will call Stefan and see if he will bring you food for now."

- edited in october -