𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON:

Your lips of course, he loves how soft they are. After a bad day but he knows just kissing you will make everything better. It's the first thing he looks for in a crowed room and the first thing he looks for when he's about to go crazy.

STEFAN:

He loves how sensitive and compassionate you are. You care about his feelings and want the absolute best for you. He loves that you want the same for him no matter if it's with you or not.

KLAUS:

He loves how focused you can get while doing spells or even researching. He trusts you also, which he would never say aloud but it makes him feel warm. For him to trust and love someone so much scares him but it makes your guys relationship so much better.

ELIJAH:

He loves your hair. It's long and bouncy and easy to grab late at night when you two are having a little fun. He's always pushing the little strands of hair that come out of your bun out of your face.

KOL:

He loves that you're just as wild as him. You're up for anything and everything. He loves your attitude that you portray in the morning while you're still sleepy. It makes him go crazy.

KAI:

He loves that you come to him for everything. You trust him that what he is actually doing is going to help for the better even though some times the mess before it actually works doesn't look too good. He loves that you see the good in him and you defend him from your friends that continuously ask you why you're with him.