𝙺𝚊𝚒

"I just want to state loud and clear, I hate it here. " I tell Kai who has drove me all the way to his family home for a Thanksgiving dinner. If I wasn't in a Prison World and you know, with Kai freaking Parker it would be romantic.

"Why? I made your favorite, Mac and cheese, Potatoes, Stuff -"

"Not the food you idiot, it's good but that's besides the point. I hate being one of the only two people in this prison world. I want my friends. I want to yell at Damon for being stupid. I want to tell Elena that she picked the wrong guy. I want to tell Caroline that Tyler is ugly and move on. I want to watch Bonnie do magic."

"I don't like Damon but BonBon could come back." Kai stabbed a green bean and shoved it into his mouth and stared at me while chewing mindlessly.

"Point is, I want to go home." I sigh and put focus back to my food. I'm starting to lose hope in leaving. It's been months of repeating the same day.

"I rather like it here. I didn't at first but then You, BonBon and Damon came. It was nice but then Bonnie killed me that one time, Damon was just dick and you stayed behind making sure your little friend was saved."

"Friends make sacrifices for friends. Bonnie did it for Damon. I did it for her and she will get me out eventually." I let Kai in a little friend code.

Kai stares at me hard. It's like he is trying to figure something out, trying to unravel me and read me like a book, "How do I become a friend?" He questions me.

"You show me I can trust you." I tell him flat out.

"Haven't I done that already though? I mean, I haven't hurt you. Okay I was a little mean to Bonnie and Damon but I shared my Porkrinds, drove you to my family home, cooked some of your favorite food. I even let you hold the Ascendant that you gave to Bonnie who gave Damon his ticket out of here." He gripped his fork and held eye contact.

"You're right Kai. You've been decently nice to me and only me but Bonnie and Damon were my friends. I care about them."

"I want you to care about me."