Elijah

"Why can't I go with you, You're just meeting with Rose?" I pout to my boyfriend, Elijah who is adamant on me staying in New Orleans while he runs away to some other state. He's meeting up with another vampire who says she has important information.

He closes his eyes, losing his patience, "Y/N, I am meeting up with someone who says they have Katherine's doppelgänger. Things can turn dangerous and I will not put you in danger." He walks swiftly towards me and cups my face. He plants his soft lips on mine and gives me a delicious kiss full of love, "Please stay here, for me." He adds knowing I would do anything he asks me. "Rebekah will be here. Have a girls night." He suggests to me. Rebekah and I get along very well actually so we will probably do that.

"How long this time?" I say. Every trip seems to get longer and longer. I worry about him with all the enemies he and Klaus have made.

"I don't know, don't worry. I will call everyday." He reassured me while pulling my body into his. His warm embrace calms me slightly.

"I just hate going to bed alone." I shamefully admit although I should be use to it by now considering how many times he's daggered or away on business.

"I know but i'll be back eventually and I'll be all yours."

---

Who's your favorite original and why?