𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢

DAMON:

He bought you a anklet, It was gold and it had a couple charms on it, 'D' as in Damon, of course. A heart for his love for you. And a little book because that's how you guys met. You dropped one of your spell books and he picked it up, only to introduce himself.

STEFAN:

He takes you out of Mystic Falls, to the mountains. It is just you two and the fire in front of you guy when
he confesses his love for you.

KLAUS:

Klaus has given you everything you could have imagined and wanted from previous valentine's Day, birthdays, and Christmases. So he paints you a picture of your family, whom you haven't seen in hundreds of years when they past away. You only have a faint memory.

ELIJAH:

Elijah is always giving you little gifts here and there so on Feb 14 he would take the day off and spend it with you making sure you woke up to your favorite breakfast, chocolates, and flowers.

KOL:

He's missed a lot of valentine's day's over the years of him being daggered so he is always trying to put do and surpass the last one he spent with you. It only leads to passionate, steamy sex but the events leading up to that are always different.

KAI:

Kai didn't understand the importance of valentine's day but he always makes it special for you. Flowers and chocolates are always a must for him to get you, he seen it on tv and he also asked Stefan. Cuddling is also very big, even though you guys cuddle everyday, he just wants to be close to you.