𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚘

DAMON:

He refuses to let you go anywhere by yourself without a vampire or Bonnie accompanying you. He thinks everyday is a threat to you and if you were to die, he thinks he would too.

STEFAN:

He doesn't let you turn. He won't turn you unless there's no other option. He would never put this, as what he calls it, a burden on you. He knows all about the bad parts of being a vampire is. He also knows what you want out of life, a family, a career, kids and a white picket fence and if you were to turn, you wouldn't be able to have that. He loves you way too much to rob you of the future you've dreamed of since you were a baby.

KLAUS:

He doesn't let you help him. Even though you are a very experienced and a very powerful witch he doesn't want you to come a target. He would never forgive himself if you died because of his actions.

ELIJAH:

He doesn't like you get too close to Kol. Even though it's his brother but he knows Kol is just as in love with you as he is and he doesn't want you to go through the pain of dealing with his brother and his maniac, psychopathic ways.

KOL:

He doesn't let you met his family. He tells you all about them but he doesn't want you meeting them. He thinks they will either turn you against him or hurt you to get at him. He wishes things were different so you could met them but Klaus is very unpredictable.

KAI:

He doesn't let you hang out with other men besides the usual ones in your circle, like Stefan, Damon and Matt. Tyler use to be in that circle but then Tyler bit him and he wasn't very happy about that. You had to beg Kai to spare his life, resulting in you not being able to hang out with him.