𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝚝 𝟸

"What do you mean Klaus is calling off his hybrids?" Stefan folds his arms, he was the only one who spoke. When I entered the Salvatore home, where I had been staying. I think at some point everyone had stayed here. Everyone was in the living room, Elena, Caroline, Stefan, Damon, Matt, Bonnie, and Tyler.

"Y/N, would you like to explain to your friends the deal you have made with Niklaus? Or should I?" Elijah's monotoned voice asks me as I rounded the corner with some of the items I wanted to bring with me to my new home.

"What is it with the humans making deals with the pesky Originals around here." Damon spats while shaking his head and finishing his drink. Elena looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Uhm, sure. Okay. Well Klaus kidnapped me yesterday, by the way thank you for noticing." I say sarcastically and Stefan looks away out of guilt, "I was gone for awhile. Could be dead. Anyways, Klaus said he will call off his hybrids and leave Elena alone if I agreed to live with him."

"Y/N, No. Absolutely not." Elena stood up, her face as concern written all over it. Caroline looks like she just saw someone kill me. Tyler looks bored. Matt just looks confused, when isn't he?

"He will kill you." She tries to convince me to back out of the deal. Everyone knows that if you make a deal with Klaus, there's no going back.

"Y/N will not be hurt while staying with us. Klaus has taken an interest in her. She will be under all of our protection, Kol's, Rebekah's mine and Klaus'. She made the right choice." Elijah butted in saving me from having to explain any further.

How would I even explain to them that the person who killed Elena's Aunt, used Alaric, tried to kill Elena numerous times has asked me to live with him and I said yes without thinking about it?

"So you're going to go play house wife?" Damon, of course, spoke up. His arms are folded over his chest trying to make himself look more intimidating then he already is.

"You should be happy because now there's no scheming being done. Elena is safe. No one in our friend group is going to die." I stated facts. We all knew we would lose someone while he fought against Klaus and his army.

"Y/N, there's got to be another way." Stefan finally spoke up. His soft brown eyes suddenly make me fee guilty of my decision.

"For how long?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know." I replied. I can tell they are all worried. They shouldn't be. I trust that I'm in good hands. Now, I know Klaus' enemies will try anything to make him lose control.