𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON:

Damon never liked Kai since the moment he met him in the Prison World and I understood why, I think if I had been in Damon's shoes, I would've killed him, once or twice.

"Oh, look who's here." Kai glued his eyes on me and made his way to the couch I made myself comfortable on.

"Kai, go away." I glared at him. I heard the stories about what happened. What he did to Bonnie, who is my best friend, absolutely no way possible would I ever just casually talk to him.

"Ouch." He brought his hand up to his chest, "That hurt." He grabbed my feet and lifted them up then sitting down bringing my feet down on his lap.

"Can I let you in on a little secret?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I got curious.

"What." I probably shouldn't have went a long with his antics but he just makes everything seem so interesting.

"I wish it was you who invaded my Prison. I think we could've gotten along, very well." He put emphasis on the 'very good'

"Well, she wasn't. Her boyfriend was though and he don't really like you." Damon appeared behind the couch making me laugh at him trying to be intimidating, he's just this big teddy bear to me.

STEFAN:

"Ah! And who is this?" Klaus seem eager to know my name. He was stalking anyone and everyone who he came across failed to mention me.

"Nobody important." I answer for myself then trying to leaving the room. I think i'll let the supernatural beings have a little privacy. Last thing I want is for the Original vampire to know I'm human or worse want me dead.

"Ahh, no. That's not what I asked?" Klaus stood before me. His body towering me like a large mountain.

"Y/N."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl, now, let me tell you, Y/N, you would look rather dashing in my home in New Orleans." He said aloud making the people around me uncomfortable.

"She's taken. This home suits her better." Stefan chipped in showing his jealous side. He stalked towards us and placed a firm arm around my waist, showing ownership.

KLAUS:

The people of New Orleans would rather turn on a different road or hush to the side of the road than to bother me because they know Klaus is always here, always watching. Even when he isn't watching he has eyes on me to make sure I'm okay.

"Well, I was hoping i'd find someone pretty enough to make me want to stay in this town." A man, strong, tall, and hairy, sat down next to me. Everyone watched this man like he had a death wish, maybe he did or maybe he didn't know who I was.

"I'm Marc." He smile was bright.

"This isn't a good idea." I sighed and took a drink of my wine. Getting people killed isn't what I like to do on a normal day.

"I think it is." He tried to make me reconsider.

"No mate, she was right. Definitely not a good idea, unless you want to die." Klaus' smooth, velvety voice came from behind us. I smirk knowing he's going to show out and let his possessiveness glow.

ELIJAH:

"You look lonely." I was in the library looking for some new books to devour myself in. Elijah brought me here as a ' Thank you for listening and staying home, get as many as you want. On me.'

"Definitely not. I'm just looking." I answer. He wasn't Elijah so I had no means on leading this man to believe he even has the slightest chance with me.

"Well I could help you then maybe after that, we could go in a date?" I don't think he got the memo.

"She's busy, I have the evening reserved." Elijah came around the counter and I smiled at him.

"Who's this? And reserved?"

"This is my girlfriend and yes we are hanging out tonight and tomorrow night, and so forth. She will be busy for the next few lifetimes"

KOL:

Kol took me to this restaurant and it is absolutely in captivating. The colors, chandeliers, the table clothes, I was in utter shock.

"I hope you like the place, darlin." Kol stared at me like I was a prize and he just won first place.

"It's beautiful."

The waiter comes and his full attention is on me and I can tell Kol notices that too.

"What can I get for you to drink?" The waiter asked me. He was standing close enough for me to smell his god awful cologne. Cheap, drugstore cologne that singed my nose hairs.

"My girlfriend will have a coke and I want you to leave her alone. She's mine, all mine and I will not stand someone like you, a waiter, try to take her away." Kol threaten the staff member, maybe compelled because he did exactly what he said to do.