𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON:

"I got the girl." I can hear Damon say to his brother, Stefan. "She would've still been mine if she was never sired to you." Stefan mentioned. I didn't love Damon because of the sire bond like everyone thinks. I fell in love with Damon when he knew I lost all hope trying to get Stefan back from Klaus' hold. He was there for me and comforting me. "Damon, I still love her and I'm still hopeful that we will be together again."

STEFAN:

Stefan was wary about the time Damon and I spent together. I saw it more as friends hanging out and having a drink or two but the way Stefan explained it it sounded more like Damon was into me. I didn't really believe until tonight. He had brought me home and was waiting in my room for me.

"Damon? Hey." I walked over to my dresser grabbing some socks, I was cold.

"Y/N, what I'm about to say is extremely selfish but I just can't keep it in anymore," He looked at me and I mentally prepare myself, " I'm in love with you and you're in love with my brother." He looked away and dazed off in front of him, " I just had to tell you."

KLAUS:

Being Klaus' partner wasn't always the easiest. I was strong, fast, and knew how to fight but he would always refuse to let me help him with 'business'. He would always have me stay home either by myself or I would stay indoors with Kol whenever he was undaggered.

"I always look forward to being alive." Kol sipped his drink. "Well, I think I would be too if I was constantly being daggered." I said back. My focus was on my phone. "Why don't you run away and live freely?" I asked him. It was always a possibility. "I'll run if you run with me." He suggested. "No thanks. I like being on Klaus' good side." I reply laughing. Everyone liked being on Klaus' good side but Kol didn't care he was absolutely wild. "I'm being serious, Darling. Run away with me. I love you and I'm almost positive you have some kind of feelings for me. We could go anywhere in the world. London, I know you liked it there, Paris, Canada, you also fancied them."

ELIJAH:

"Y/N, you looked absolutely beautiful." Klaus commented on my outfit that I wore at the Ball he and his family threw. "Thank you." I was now brushing out my hair. I just got out the shower so I was in my pajamas, Elijah went in after me. "I know you are with Elijah and I do not wish to break you guys up but I do wish we had met first. I think if we had we would be together. I love you."