𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

DAMON:

It wasn't planned but after I got hurt, pretty bad, Damon insisted. He made sure everything was perfect. He had the night planned to the T. My home wasn't safe anymore so I just borrowed some of Damon's clothes clothes. "Ready for bed?" Damon asked me after I got out fo the shower. "Yea, I am." I crawled beside him and used his chest as a pillow. Nether of us talked a bunch but before I fell asleep I heard him mumble that we should do this more often.

STEFAN:

It was Friday and he asked me spend the night. He wanted to have a movie night, filled with all his and mine favorites. He rubbed my back and kissed me randomly on the forehead until I ended up falling asleep on the couch where him and I cuddled and watched movie after movie.

KLAUS:

"I better get going." I had spent the evening helping Klaus mastermind his plan for the moonstone ceremony. "Why know you just stay here tonight and tomorrow night. I like having you here." He confessed and I gave in, besides I was pretty tired. I followed Klaus to his bedroom. He got out some clothes for me to change into. I lay under the thick covers and he pulls me closer to him, "I've been wanting you to the night for awhile now." He kissed me gently on the side of my mouth before falling asleep.

ELIJAH:

"Y/N, I think it will be beneficial if you stayed the night." Elijah came up to me. I've never spent the night but I did have a whole dresser of my things in his room, i'm here a lot and you never know when I'm going to need a change of clothes. "Okay." I agree with him.

Bedtime was coming close so I told Elijah I was going to go to the room and change, he followed closely behind me. I was in bed first, he wanted to shower, I took one this morning. He finally was out and ready to go to sleep, he rolled close to me then placing on of his arms on top of me, and had his head in the crock of my neck and was almost instantly asleep.