𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜

"When are you going to let me take you out?" The voice from behind me should've scared me but I knew this sweet gentle voice from anywhere, Klaus. Yes Klaus Mikaelson. Again, Yes, that one crazy original vampire who was hell bent on killing my friend then was hell bent on using her blood to make hybrids. It's the same one.

"Klaus-" I exhale.

"Yes love?" He took a step forward waiting patiently for me to answer his question. He was always patient when it came to me. He never harmed me either which I'm thankful for because I know he would've if he wasn't so infatuated with me.

"This is my room, It's late, I'm in my pajamas." I listed off all the reasons why it was a bad idea to come to my room, my room, at this hour.

"Yes, I knocked but no one answered. I knew you were here as I was just at the Salvatore home." His pursed lips turned into a cheeky grin.

"What were you doing over there." I questioned him. I wouldn't put anything past him. I mean given his past history, I couldn't.

"Nothing bad." He wasn't letting up.

"Klaus." His name rolled out of my mouth in a begging tone.

"Fine. Fine. Fine." He walked up to me and twirled a piece of my hair, "I went there for you, once I found out you were at your house, I left. Ask Elena." He walked back over to the window that he had left opened when he let himself in, "I'll ask again since I didn't hear a no, When are you going to let me take you out, a date. I'll even bring flowers, wear a suit, take you to the finest place, not in Mystic falls of course."

A date with the town's enemy? How bad will Elena hate me if I say yes?

"Tomorrow." I finally gave in.

He turned around in a quick motion. His face lit up like when a kid gets candy. "I'll be here at 6:00. You will not be disappointed."

- edited in October -