𝙷𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙰 𝙷𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝙾𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON:

I stomp over to my sleeping boyfriend and pick up one of the pillows, "I SAID....DON'T GIVE ME...A HICKEY YOU DUMB....BITCH." I yelled while hitting him awake with the pillow.

"HEY!" He was now fully awake, he grabbed the pillow in mid swing and brought me down on top of him, then tossing me over so he could be on top, "Hit me again and I'll leave another one." He dared me.

STEFAN:

"Hey Stefan, can I ask you a question?" I asked him.

"Yea of course. You know I don't care."

"So, before you know last night, what was the one thing I said no to?"

"Uh, no hickeys."

"And do you remember why?"

"Because you're.........meeting with the college administrator." He answered bobbing his head.

"Then what is this?" I pull the scarf from around my neck revealing a large, fresh, hickey.

"O, Y/N, I'm sorry. I guess I got a little carried away."

"Well Luckily this scarf goes with the outfit Mr. Salvatore."

KLAUS:

"Klaus, what are you doing?" My eyes are still close.

"I think we had more of a rough night than we anticipated, Love." I open my eyes and roll off the bed, I was in my undergarments only, which wasn't too unusual. I make way to the large mirror that hung against the well decorated wall in his bedroom.

Bruises covered my legs and hickeys swarmed my neck and trailed down my stomach, "Klaus, how am I suppose to cover this?" I ask him frantically. I can't just stay indoors until these are all gone.

"I think it's rather attractive, Love."

ELIJAH:

I sat at the kitchen table of the Mikaelson home eating some cereal, "You must've had a good night." Kol appeared in the doorway. "Yea I slept pretty good actually." You were keeping conversation. "The hickeys on your neck say you didn't do much sleeping, darling." Kol smirked at me after seeing me jump out of the chair and find a mirror.

KOL:

"Why are you covering the mark I gave you last night?" Kol questioned me while plopping on my bed. I was at my desk desperately trying to cover the many hickeys he gave me the night before. "I don't like them." I face him, he knows how I feel about them, "I do, they show everyone that you're taken."

KAI:

I was at the park reading up on something for the boys, Damon and Stefan.

"Hey you look lonely, I can keep you company." A boy who looked to by about my age or a year or two older.

"I'm just doing some reading, I don't really need any company, thank you though." I declined his offer.

"Here I can hel-"

"She said no." My boyfriend kai walked up. He absolutely hated when any other boy talked to me.

"And you are?"

"The boy who gave her these hickeys." Kai announced while pulling back some of my hair revealing the purple bruise that he gave me this morning.