𝙺𝚘𝚕

"Why are you here?" Damon questions the the crazy Original Vampire. He looks disgusted. " I don't like having crazy people or ancient vampires in my home." He goes on as if he isn't crazy or an ancient vampire.

I was on the couch with Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline. We were going on and on about the gown and shoes we wanted to wear to the Mikaelson Ball. For once we weren't at war with them or anyone. It was a peaceful moment but we all knew it wouldn't last long. Although, no one said it aloud.

"I'm here for Y/N." Kol says confidently then moving his eyes from a scowling Damon to a puzzled me.

I gulp, "Why?" I haven't said more then 2 sentences to him like ever. I never wanted to say the wrong thing and end up dead.

Kol steps closer to where I'm sitting with a smile plastered on his face, "I wanted to make sure you're going to save me a dance at our Ball and what colors you were wearing so I can dress accordingly."

"I'm wearing burgundy and I'll save you a dance maybe more if you didn't step on my toes." I smile at him.

Caroline with dance with Klaus. Elena will dance with Damon. Rebekah will dance with Matt. Bonnie will dance with Stefan. Who does that leave me with? Boring and sophisticated Elijah. He'd probably just ask me to make a deal with him. I don't want to make deals that night. I want dancing and booze and a grilled cheese.