𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜

"You don't make it easy to love you." Klaus and I had been screaming at each other for days now. I've reached my breaking point with it.

"Then don't." He had no emotion. No care in the world. The only thing he was after was power. He never loved me.

I walk up to my room and start to through clothes into a bag, I refuse to stay in his home. Me staying here only gives him more power.

"Y/N?" Elijah walked in, he was always so caring after Klaus and I argued, "Are you leaving?" His eyebrows were brought together.

"Klaus and I-" I stopped because to be honest, I have no clue where I was going with that sentence, "Klaus and I are no longer on the same page and it's evident that we will never be anymore." There was a time where it was nothing but a fairytale when I was with him. I long for those days to be back. I keep hoping this is just a bad dream and I'll wake up to Klaus laying next to me.

"You don't have to leave, where would you go? We've been your home for hundreds of years."

"I do, I need to leave because as long as I stay here he will always have control over me and where I'd go?" I took a moment and thought about all the lovely places I've been, "I always loved Paris and I have friends there, connections."

"Paris? You cannot possibly go there. It would make it rather difficult for me or Rebekah to come visit you."

"I don't know, Elijah. I just know I have to get away from him."

"I could call a couple of acquaintances I have, Mystic Falls, I'm sure they will let you stay with them."