𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"I ask you to do one thing, y/n" He said, staring at the chimney, "I ask you to stay here with Freya, and you didn't!" He raised his voice tone, turning back to glance at me with those deep eyes.

"You can't just locked me here whenever you want to protect me. I can protect myself!" I replied, crossing my arms over my chest while sitting on the couch.
"Well, that's iffy, considering you almost got yourself killed today," He pronounced those words in a serious and bitter way "You basically ran into danger!"

"Elijah, I'm not dead, I'm here and ali-." Elijah interrupted me, raising his hand as a sign to me to make silence.

"You will not do that again, do you understand? If I ask you to stay, you stay," I get up from the couch, feeling angry because of the way he had spoken to me.

"What am I?! Your prisoner now?! I don't-" I yelled, but he interrupted me again.

"You're just a childish and stubborn human girl! I am trying to maintain you safe, and all you do is place yourself in danger all the time! You need to think about your past actions!" After Elijah said that, he lowered his head, closing his eyes and breathing a few times to calm himself. It took a few seconds before he raised his head again and walked to the door, "I need some air," He said before he left the room.

xxxnotminexxx