𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚄𝚙

DAMON

"So you and Damon?" Elena asks me. Her and Stefan decided to try again once more.

"Wait, Y/N, please don't say you're screwing Damon!" Caroline yells. Thank you for that. Not like we are in a house full of vampires.

"That's just gross." Bonnie shakes her head.

STEFAN

"Stefan told me something interesting." Caroline smirked facing me.

"Oh?" I tilt my head in confusion wanting her to continue.

"Yeah that you two hooked up." She answered popping the p.

"Wait, Y/N? Is that true?" Elenas eyes grew bigger. She sounded hurt, betrayed.

"Couple months ago yeah." I admitted. I wasn't going to let her guilt trip me. She moved on with Damon ages ago. Stefan deserves to be happy.

KOL

"Between me and you, what's going on between you and that one Original, Kol?" Damon snuck up behind me. His eyes narrowing at me waiting for
a response. He's so nosey, I swear.

"Kol Mikaelson." I say, "Friends." I nod.

"Darling friends don't do what we did last night." Kol speaks up wrapping his arms around my shoulders and placing a wet kiss on my neck.

Damon looks disgusted, "Ew."

"You literally fucked Matt's mom. I don't wanna hear it." I defend myself from him.

KAI

"Y/N, you can't keep ignoring me. I mean we had sex for crying out loud." Kai yells throughout the Salvatore home. This is exactly what I didn't want. I stomp out of the kitchen and met Kai in the living room.

"There she is." He smiles cheekily like everything is perfectly fine.

"What do you want?" My tone is rather harsh, pronouncing every syllable.

"Please tell me I did not hear Kai say you two have sex." Damon came into view with a cup of Bourbon in his hand.

"We did. Four times to be exact." I slap Kai's upper arm hoping he would shut up.

"Y/N, please tell me he's just lying." Damon begs.

"I- uhm, I don't think it's necessary to discuss my sex life with you or anyone." I say.

KLAUS

"Who do you think would be good in bed?" Caroline bites the end of her pen, "Klaus?" shes asks.

"Oh yeah." I say letting memories flood my mind. Please take me back to one of those cold nights where Klaus warmed me up.

"Wait why do you say it like that?" She slams her hand on the table, "Did you and Klaus!" She yells but i'm quick to shush her up.

"Yes." I say quietly. Her eyes double and her mouth hangs open.

"When." She whispers.

"Few days ago when i was gone all day." I shrug trying to act like it's no big deal.

ELIJAH

Elijah and I got ahead of ourselves last night. I was lonely and he was upset and needed someone. Those weren't a good mix. However the sex was amazing.

"Why don't you just come back to bed." Elijah's raspy morning voice interrupted me getting dressed.

"Because I should go back to my room before anyone wakes up." I tell him putting my shirt over my head then pulling it down, covering my body from Elijah's wandering gaze.

I shut the door quietly behind me, "Y/N, what are you doing in Elijah's room this early?" Rebekah stops in front of me, crossing her arms.

"Isn't quiet obvious sister. They enjoyed themselves last night. I thought you would've knew by the excessive noise throughout the night." Klaus winks at me.

REBEKAH

"Well, Y/N is mine." Kol says loudly, his voice echoing off the mansions walls.

"Well according to last night, Y/N would be Rebekah's or was that another person I heard coming from your room, sister?" Klaus smirks. Rebekah only smiles, probably recalling the events that happened just a few hours ago. Elijah laughs and shakes his head.

Kol's eyes dart from me to his sister a few times, "Well, Y/N, if you are trying to experiment with the Mikaelsons, I have very good reviews."

KATHERINE

"Y/N, I had a nice time last night." Katherine says seductively in front of everyone. Damon narrows his eyes at me, Stefan looks shocked, Elena looks disgusted, Bonnie just raises her eyebrows, and Caroline looks at with with concern. She knows sleeping with the enemy can be exciting.

"You slept with her, Y/N? She tried to kill me." Elena looks hurts. She pushes her hair out of her face waiting for me to respond.

"It was a moment of weakness." I tell her knowing it wasn't. Katherine's confidence was hot and she knew all the right words to make me undress her and then myself.

"Well if you're trying to have any more moments of weaknesses, you can always come to me." Katherine winks at me.