𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙾𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍

Damon:

It was that time of the month. You groaned out in pain from your period. You sat on the couch and Damon was sitting on the opposite couch. You looked up at see him staring at you.
"What the hell are you looking at?" You snapped. When you were on your period, you were a real bitch.

"Just looking at Miss Moody." He smirked.

"Fuck off." He only laughed. You got up and walked to the kitchen. You noticed that Damon as followed you. You rolled your eyes as you knew that Damon was only following you because when you were like this, it was entertaining to him. You looked into the empty refrigerator and groaned. You got up and said, "I'll be back." You grabbed a set of keys, not realizing that you grabbed Damon's keys.

"Whoa. Slow down. Those are my keys." You looked down as saw it was his. you shrugged and continued walking. When you got to the door, he just appeared right in front of you.

"Move." You stated.

"Give me my keys." He held out his hand.

"If you don't move, I'll rip out your insides and feed them to you." You said. Told you, you were a real bitch.

"I'll drive. No one gets to drive my car." Your jaw tensed and you handed him his keys. He wasn't mad at you for saying all these things because usually, you were a sweet girl and he understood you were on your period.

Klaus:

You were on your period and you were miserable. Klaus was with you and he looked at you.
"Having fun love?" He smirked. You glared at him and rolled your eyes. You were in no mood to take any shit from anybody.
"Shut up." You snapped. He chuckled.
"Hey love, will you go run some errands for me?" He smirked and you glared more.
"Fuck off." You said coldly. He laughed and then your friend called you.
"Hello?" You snapped. It was Elena. You rolled her eyes. You hated her.
"(Y/N)...." She sounded like she was crying.
"Oh God. You're crying..." You hated that most about her.
"Damon died.. How do you not expect me to cry?!" She sniffled.
"How about you record yourself crying and then play it back. Maybe then you'll realize how pathetic and stupid you look. Stop crying and get a fucking life. Got it?" You hung up. Klaus had laughed at that and Rebekah and Kol walked in.
"Hello brother. What do we have here?" Kol smirked. "A little toy?" That made you pissed.
"Let's get one thing straight okay? I am not a fucking toy. Okay? I am a person. You call me that one more time, I will kill you and then feed you to the wolves. Got it?" You snapped and you walked away. Kol lost his smirk. Rebekah gasped but Klaus burst out laughing.
"Got to love her."

Enzo:

You were on your period. When you were, you were on it, you got sarcastic. Enzo walked in the room and you rolled your eyes.
"What's crawled up your ass?" He smirked.
"You." You smirked back. He chuckled. "On your period?"
"No... I'm not." You said sarcastically.
"Okay, got it. Thank you." He left and you smirked. You then got bored and the whole day was spent you and Enzo arguing over every little thing.

Kai:

Kai didn't deal with sass and sarcasm very well. That is why he wasn't usually near you when you were on your period. You didn't mind but you missed his presence. You understood why he left because he was naturally sarcastic and sassy. However, despite that, you'd always wake up to chocolates and flowers. Also when you would be reading or watching TV before bed and happen to fall asleep, you'd always wake up in your bed. You knew he was always there even when it seemed like he wasn't.