𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜

Being drunk and hot always came at its advantage because you got to meet other drunk and hot men. Friday nights were bar nights in my eyes. Friday nights is when I get my cute little black dress on and heels that make me five inches taller. The smokey eye that makes me look irresistible and mysterious.

Tonight was a Friday night and the choices at the bar were, how do I put this nicely, limited and unimpressive. Looks like I won't be going home with anyone but that doesn't mean I can't let these men pay for my drinks.

"You seem bored." a voice came behind me.

"Ding ding ding, you have eyes and a brain" I sassed. I'm tired of declining men maybe some of them will just take the hint.

"Yes, I do and have them for a very long time." The stranger's arm pulled the barstool so I'd face him. He was gorgeous. His lips were pink and plump and with me being now tipsy, I wanted to kiss him.

"Well, why don't you end my boredom?" I raise an eyebrow.

"My place isn't far from here." I linked my arm with his and walked with him. His steps were slow and easy for me to keep up with.

----

(You guys had sex and it's morning now)

I was completely naked and sprawled over a man that you couldn't remember his name, Kevin? Kyle? No clue. I reach over to the night stand and grab my phone, 7:49 am.

"Shit!" I jumped out of the cozy bed waking the man next to me.

"It's not even 8, we can do another round, Love."

"I gotta go, I'm supposed to meet my friend, she wants me to meet her family or something." I put back on the dress and held the heels and called a taxi to take me home.

----
(you're home and changed.)

"Rebekah!" I waved her down and embraced her for a hug.

"Y/N, I'm so happy we could meet up finally."

"Honestly me too, I miss you so much."

"Let's go! All the brothers are there so we better hurry up before they start to fight."

"What are their name?"

"Niklaus and Elijah. Kol is daggered somewhere." She informed me.

"Okay, easy enough." We pulled up to a beautiful home, "This is your home?"

"Yea you know I like to live in style."

"I've been here before, literally last night. That's why I was late."

"Mm well it seems like you met one of my brothers." She winks at me, "I wonder who."

She opened the big glass doors revealing a chandelier that takes up the entire ceiling.

"Nik! Elijah!" Her yells echoed in the home.

"Ah! Rebekah!" I turn to the voice and was met with the man whom I just had hot steamy sex all night with.

"Oh, and Y/N I sure am happy to see you again."

"So you slept with Nik, I was betting on Elijah. He 's more your type." Rebekah eyed me then Nik.