𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎

- So. much. drama.

- Plenty of drinking to cope

- You've all been at each other's throats at one point or another over the years.

- The moment an outsider threatens your family, it's war.

- Damon snapping your neck when he thinks you're being a little too much for him to handle.

- Both of your brothers being super over protective over you.

- You feel sorry for Elena more than anything. Being a supernatural target isn't easy and she's lost so many people that, if you'd been her, you would've fallen apart years ago.

- You think the Stelena/Delena love triangle is hella boring and have frequently told your brothers that.

- Once you showed them a powerpoint you'd made about the issue. They tried to leave, but you just snapped their necks and continued.

- Like your brothers, you look awesome in a leather jacket.

- Your relationship with Katherine is... interesting, to say the least.

- She turned you because she thought you'd thrive.
And you did.

- Part of you resents her for doing so, but you've discovered immortality brings plenty of perks.

- You ran into her every few decades but you never told your brothers because the resulting headache would've made you stake yourself.

- Every time she appears, you just pull out the bourbon because shit's about. to. go. down.
Again.

- You definitely agree with Damon and Stefan that she's the worst, but compared to the other troubles you've gone through, she's one of the most entertaining ones.

- You've travelled a lot over the decades and you've gathered an array of friends and allies you can always call on when you need to.

- You love your brothers, you really do, but they could learn to calm down and not be idiots for a change.