𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍

Damon:

It was a Sunday in the mid of winter. Snow piled up high everywhere. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to have a white wedding and Damon made sure he made that possible for me.

My dad is 100% against vampires so naturally when I turned he wanted nothing to do with me. He said since I was his daughter and he couldn't bring it upon himself to kill me, so he will disown me.

Caroline was more than happy to walk me down the aisle. It's because of her and the rest of the group that i'm still here and able to have my dream wedding, Caroline put everything together.

"Ready?" Caroline stood next to me linking our arms. Her dress is gorgeous and suits her so good it's long sleeve and greets the floor. The settle pink makes her look like a fairy, all she's missing is the translucent wings. The dress captures every curve on his body. Her hair is in an elaborate braid that's wound up at the bottom of her head.

"I've been thinking about this day since the moment he dropped down on one knee." I reply back to my friend. She fluffed my pearl white train and doubled check my appearance.

"Okay, On 3." She took a deep breath, "One, Two." she stops and looks at me.

"Three." I finish and right on queue the large french double door opens. It is a small wedding but it's everyone I care about,Liz, Matt, Jermey, Tyler, Klaus Caroline asked me to invite him, Liv and Luke. While Stefan stood up at that alter with Alaric and Enzo. Bonnie and Elena stood up there also.

Caroline and I walk slowly to a smiling Damon. My friends stand and smile at me. This was what everyone needed. The calm in an eye of a storm.

I hand Caroline my bouquet of flowers and turn to my future husband. The priest starts almost immediately as everyone takes their seat.

"I thought about what you might look like today but, I could never imagined you would look this beautiful." He whispers so that only I can hear it, "I love you so much." He finished.

"You'll never know how much I love you." I reply softly.

"I believe the Mr. and Mrs. Have wrote their own vows." The priest mentions and gestures Damon to start.

He straightens his back and takes my hands, "Y/N, god where do I even start. I was lost and obsessed with getting revenge on everyone who wronged me, then you came into the picture. My world stopped when I first met you, So thank you Bonnie for bringing her," He pokes out his head and smiles at Bonnie, his best friend. "I never knew what love was and I was so afraid that I would mess it up that I didn't even want to try but you ran through my mind constantly. I wanted to be a better man for you. I still want to be a better man for you. I want you for the rest of my life and whatever is beyond that."

It was my turn. "You were the adventure I needed in my boring world that consumed me. When I met you a spark ignited and I feel in love with it. Everyday I fall more and more in love with who you are. I've watched you grow in a man that everyone admires. You are the only person I want to spend eternity with."

"