𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜

"Are you going to kill me?" I whimper sounding pathetic. However, I have a right to be scared. I'm a human and Klaus freaking Mikaelson kidnapped me and is now holding me hostage in a room.

He smiles, easing my nerves only a little bit, "I would never hurt you." He speaks calmly with his accent that has always made me weak in the knees.

I stare at him, confused, "Then why am I here?" Probably to get back at the Salvatore brothers for something they did to keep Elena alive. Somehow my life is always in the middle of it. There's always a threat lingering over my head to kill me or turn me into a vampire.

Half of those threats come from Damon alone. I don't take those seriously though, I should since he killed Jermey but I don't think he could risk Elena hating him forever again. Like he said, He finally got the girl.

"I think you're very beautiful, Y/N." He doesn't answer my question. I'm sitting on the bed, which is out of this world comfortable while he sits across from me in a smoke grey chair. His eyes never leave my face as he studies me like i'm a review guide and he is desperate to pass the test tomorrow.

"Well, thank you but i'm still a little confused." I admitted. He smiles at me before speaking.

"I want to make you a deal." He leans forward, placing his elbows on his knees.

"A deal? uhm, I'm not the one who usually makes the deal in the little friend group. I'm the one who distracts the enemy and praying to god they don't actually kill me." I feel the need to remind him that my roll and Matt Donovan's roll are eerily similar.

"Yes. I figured that much out when they sent you to flirt with my brother Kol. I can't actually believe he fell for that. It was painful obviously, Love." He tells the story's of the last roll I played, "I want you to be mine. Whatever you want to call it, girlfriend, or wife. But I want you to live here, my house, stay in this room, my room with me. If you do so, I really hope you agree, I will leave Elena alone."

"How do I know you're being serious?" I asked him. He seems almost offended by my question.

"You have my word." His face is hard as a stone telling me he is in fact serious. Klaus never goes back on his word, "Do we have a deal?" He raises his eyebrow. He knows what I'm going to do.

I couldn't let my friend die, "Deal." I say confidently earring a smile from Klaus. He stands up and takes a few steps towards me.

He gently cups my face, "Good answer. I will call off my hybrids. You may go collect the items you wish to bring. Elijah will go with you. You are now under my protection, Y/N. Nothing will ever happen to you."