𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚗 & 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜

I stood at the alter looking my, almost, husband in the eyes. His tux was original, black and white with a bow tie. I was in a tight and long wedding dress. The train ran miles behind me. My hair was was in a low bun and my make up was very minimal.

The pastor was going on and on, I wasn't really paying attention.

"Does anyone have any objections?" The pastor asked the crowd and I skimmed the people sitting one by another until my eyes found Klaus. He smiled and me and I returned it and faced Stefan.

"Yes, I do." Stefan looked at me with a 'the fuck' kinda look then followed the voice, it was Klaus.

"Y/N, I cannot keep quiet and let you marry Stefan without knowing how I feel. Watching you falling for someone else absolutely breaks me. I have never stopped loving you and I know this is an extremely bad time but run away with me. Today, right now." He now stood in the middle of aisle, everyone is in complete shocked. Stefan's mouth hangs open while he looks at me, everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to answer, waiting for me to shut down the offer.

I make eye contact with Klaus then Stefan, "I am so sorry." I whispered and dropped Stefans hands and picked up my dress and run towards Klaus.

He grabbed my hand and we ran out to his car and he speed away. He never once separated our hands.

We finally reached the house the Mikaelsons have claimed theirs while they were here in Mystic Falls.

"Klaus? You're back - With Y/N, in her wedding dress?" Elijah came around the corner.