𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗

"You know you're obsessed with me" Damon sang which caused me to roll my eyes. Damon equals cocky. But Damon wouldn't be Damon if he wasn't a cocky asshole.

"Damon go bother someone else." I tell him but he doesn't listen, like always. He has the 'I do what I want' attitude which drives everyone crazy.

" I can't." He takes a drink of his Bourbon and sits right next to me. Like right next me to, our legs are touching.

"What are you even reading?" He asks me but instead of waiting for a reply like a normal person he jerks the book out of my hands and closes it to read the title, "Harry Potter? Really Y/N?"

"They're good books Damon," I reach out for the book but he just puts it just of reach, "Give it back." I demanded.

"Under one condition." He offers.

"What." I might had well do what he wants because sooner or later it's gonna happen.

"You, Y/N, have to kiss me." He points to his lips doing a kissy face, "And it has to be a real kiss. Longer than three seconds." He narrowed his eyes. He wanted to make sure he got exactly what he wanted.

"Not if you're gonna make that face." I scrunch up my nose.

He laughs softly and begins to lean in and my body follows his orders. Our lips meet and it's a wave of emotion for me. It's hot and when he puts his hands on the side of my face it gets hotter. He knew what he was doing. Our breathing intensifies and the kiss gets messier. I let him take dominance and I follow his lead not caring where it goes.

He moves me onto his lap but never separating our lips. My fingers tug at his hair while I bite his lip which makes Damon moan into my mouth and turning me on.

He picks me up and vamps to his bedroom then tossing my on his big comfy bed. His eyes are hungry while he stares down at me taking his shirt off and letting it fall down to the floor.

He bends down reconnecting our lips and deepening the kiss. His hands roam free under my shirt until he finds the clasp of my bra. He fiddles with it for just a few seconds until I feel the bra lose it's grip on my skin.

I rip off my shirt and the bra comes off with it. With my breasts exposed Damon takes this chance and drags sloppy kisses down my neck, chest and stops when his lips meet my nipples.

He twirls his tongue around my nipple which makes me moan out his name. He raises up and smirks. He unbutton his pants I help pull the down. I look at his budge in his boxers. He was definitely turned on.

He takes those off in a swift motion then pushes me back down into the bed. He grabs the leggings and the underwear i'm wearing and pulls them off my legs in a slow manner. He never breaks eye contact with me the entire time.

"Are you sure?" His voice is full of lust. His eyes drink my naked body in like I was rain in a desert.

"Yes." I nod with my answer. I wanted this. I wanted him. I wanted him to please me in ways I never thought I would be pleased. I want him to take control and show me who's boss.

He hovers over my body aligning himself with my entrance. He glances up at me once more before I feel him push himself inside. We moan together when he thrusts himself further in.

He finally puts himself all the way in and now it becomes more rough. He brings his hand up to my throat and chokes me lightly as his thrusts faster and harder each time.

I curl my toes in pleasure and scream his name. He moans loudly with me as we both reach out climax. "Cum in me" I whisper to him.