𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

I was young and beautiful, in human years of course, the bright age of 18 but in vampire years i'm a solid 800 years old. I've roamed all over the earth living a peaceful life, taking new and old lovers. Every man that would entertain me was always missing something, nothing ever felt whole, until I met Elijah Mikaelson. He was noble and a gentleman. I met him through Klaus, he requested that I help him and his family. He said, promised, if I helped them run away from their fathers grasp that they would owe me and I could cash in at any point. I helped but didn't take their offer, as I know how it feels to have an abusive father you so desperately want to leave.

"Y/N, I want to take you out to dinner tonight." Elijah hugged me and said into my ear. He had been gone with his brother and sister on business.

"I was thinking you and I could stay in, maybe I could cook for you, watch some movies, just have a night in?" I suggested. I haven't seen him in about a week and I just wanted to have him to myself.

"Sounds fascinating." He kissed me. I let go of him and watch him leave the room. I can tell he missed the familiarity of his home and belongings. I follow him to his room, technically ours, and shut the door. He sat defeated on the bed his tie was already undone his tie and let it hang around his neck.

"I never want to be away from you for that long again." I stood between his legs and laid his head against me.

"I love my family but they do drive me crazy." He looked up at me. I ran my fingers through his hair, "I know but family is family." I remind him.

He wrapped his arms around me then leaning back making me fall on him, "Let's take a nap, I miss sleeping with you."