𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 '𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞'

DAMON:

"Damon, you can't be mad at me." I told him. He won't even look at me. "You kissed him." He tested. "I distracted him while Stefan killed him and he didn't even kiss me, he was leaning into it." Jealousy is a dangerous drug. "That's not the point, Y/N. The point is, he's a killer and he couldn't killed you. I'm mad at you because I love you. I wish you had more respect for your life."

STEFAN:

Stefan decided that after everything I've been through that I deserve a vacation which I gladly accepted. He took me to this beautiful beach that was pretty much empty. We had spend the entire day in the sun and running in and out of the water and now we're just laying entangled with each other. His fingers brushed up and down my thigh, "I'm so in love with you, every inch of you." He brought up my hand and kissed it then laying it back down on the bed.

KLAUS:

Klaus was never one to show his emotions let alone talk about his feelings. He never wanted to have a weak spot but everyone who knows him, knows that he does have one.

"Klaus." I yell out from the living room. "Why must you yell, why can't you simply walk around and look for me." He held his hands behind his back and waited for an answer. "I could but Ugh, walking?" He laughed, "What did you get?" He nodded his head towards the several shopping bags that sat next to my feet. "Oh! Some things for me and then not for me. You know the usual!" Klaus never let me buy him anything so when I did I'd have to just throw it into his wardrobe. "Things for you and not for you?" He raised his eyebrow, "Yes." I picked up the bags and take them to my room where Klaus followed swiftly behind me. "Show me what you got." He was always interested in what I got for myself. I pulled out the many dresses and pants and tried them on. Klaus never failed to compliment me. "Y/N, I love you." Klaus was tight behind you whispering in my ear.

ELIJAH:

"Elijah....can we talk?" Things between us haven't been too peachy. He's distance and short with me. "Of course." He stopped what he was doing - which I couldn't tell what it was but it was something with Hayley. "What seems to be the matter?" He asked me as soon as he shut our bedroom door. "Is there something going on between you and Hayley? Because you are always around her, You don't seem to care about me too much lately. And I want to know now." My voice was firm and confident. "Y/N, of course not, I love you. I would never hurt you."