𝙷𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚔𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙾𝚞𝚝

DAMON:

"Y/N, you busy tonight?" Damon was always up my butt. How are you? What are you doing? Where are you going? Need company? I mean, I like but I have to pretend not to. Ya know, I'm playing hard to get. "She's not." Bonnie answered for me. "Well, Y/N, consider yourself busy, with me. Oh, and wear that pretty red dress."

STEFAN:

Stefan and I got extremely close while Damon and Bonnie were in the prison world. We thought they were dead and we grieved together. He helped me when I thought I was never going to see my best friend again and I helped him when his world was thrown upside down.

"Y/N, hey." Stefan brought me into a hug, "So what was so important you couldn't ask me over the phone or through a text?" He had insisted that I come by his home and he wouldn't tell me why. "I've never asked someone out on a date through a phone before and I don't really wanna start."

"You're asking me out?" I ask him smiling. He was nervous and was talking a little faster than usual.

"Yea, I am."

KLAUS:

"Love, must you always tease me?" Klaus pleaded with me. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm standing and drinking water." He laughed, "I know, but everything you do is....lovely." I closed the space between us and kiss him softly. He wrapped his arms around, bringing me into a hug, "I want you to be mine, only mine."

ELIJAH:

Elijah is protective over me, maybe a little too much for someone who won't put a title on what we have. He refuses to make me his girlfriend because he's scared of his enemies knew, they would try and take me, kill me, just to get back at him. Which I understand but it sucks.

I walk out of Rebekah's room, we were all dressed up to go out and have a good night. "And where are you two going?" Klaus loves to be in every bodies business. "Out." She and I said together.

"Elijah will accompany you guys, I don't need my witch dying because my sister is bored." He knew he wasn't going to be able to have me help him if he made me stay. I was more than a little stubborn.

The bodies in the club move to the beat of music, "You should've changed. You look a little out of place." I tell Elijah while I unbutton the top of his shirt. "I do not enjoy coming here and I wish you didn't either." He fixes his shirt, "Why?" I sip on my drink, "I do not like all these men looking at you."

"Elijah, that's something you're just going to have to deal with."

"Why should it be?"

"Because we aren't dating. I'm single and I like going to bars and maybe met another single."

"You've moved on?" You can he was a little hurt.

"No but I'm done dreaming of something that I know will never happen Elijah." I scoot the chair out, "I need another drink."

"Then be my girlfriend."

"Out of pitty? I'll pass."

KOL:

"Where we you yesterday? I was waiting for you to come and bother me." Kol assumed everyday that we would hang out, which was partly true but some days you had other plans.

"I was on a date."

"A date?"

"Yea. You know when two people who are interested in one another go out for dinner or something and get to know each other a little better."

"Yea I know what a date is, with who?"

"Umm, Matt."

"The human?"

"That's the only Matt we know."

"I don't like that."

"That's too bad."

"Go on a date with me."

"Is Kol Mikaelson asking me on a date?"

"Well, I'm asking you to be my girlfriend."