𝙺𝚊𝚒

I loved being kidnapped. Like it's so exhilarating. Please note the sarcasm.

"This is the third time this week Kai." I cross my arms and tap my foot waiting for him to respond.

Monday night he took me in my sleep and brought me to the his place and I woke up with his arm draped across my stomach. Thursday afternoon he spelled his place so I couldn't leave after I picked up my charger that I'm almost positive he stole just so I would have to go to his home. Now today, Saturday, I'm here again. I couldn't tell you why or how.

His eyes never leave my body while they trail me up and down, "You're company is nice."

I sat next to him on the loveseat and faced him. I know he's lying, "We don't even get along."

"I think we do. I think we could get along real well." He stated making me curious. That's the thing, whatever Kai says his tone is so intriguing and soothing to my ears.

"Tell me your plans then Malachi Parker." I adjust myself on the couch and steal the blanket that laid across his lap.

"Well for starters, I would protect you no matter what." Kai moved closer to my body and moved a strand of hair away from my face.

"So wait, you're telling me if someone had a stake to my heart and you were the only person around, you wouldn't save me?" I teased him. Kai's facial expression deepened and he didn't say a word.

"You never have to worry about getting hurt because I will always be there to kill anyone who threatened you."

"Does that mean you are going to be glued to my hip?" I ask playfully again. The corner of his mouth twitches. He matched my position and snaked his hand into mine.

"I think you'd like that but you'd hate yourself for liking it." He says keeping his head facing me. He never had a filter. He said what he said and he stood behind it.

"Hate myself?" I repeat wanting him to be a little more elaborate. I could never hate myself. Disappointed, yes.

"Yea because then you would have to face the fact you are in love with me as much as I'm in love with you. Plus, you love the attention I give you. I see it in your facial expressions."