𝚈𝚘𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖

MATT

The sweaty, drool worthy guy is panting next to me. his breaths are in sync with mine, it sounds like we just sprinted a mile and we're desperately trying to get air in our lungs.

After finishing together I rolled off of him, sprawling myself next to me. Riding his skyscraper of a cock, I needed to recollect myself for a few moments.

Has that ever happened to you? Sex too good, mind blowing that you have to take a second and gather yourself and take in your surroundings because you were just fucked senseless.

"That was amazing." His deep voice huffed out. I let my head fall to the side, glancing at him. His hair is the definition of sex hair. His forehead glistening from the sweat and his icy eyes linger on my chest.

"Yea it was." I place my eyes back up to the ceiling. I couldn't argue with his statement. Damon knew my body better than anyone else, "But it can't happen anymore." No matter how good it feels, it's wrong. I know it is, Damon knows it is.

"Here we go, baby you said that last time. Now look at us." He smirked. His voice makes me want to hop on him and go for another ride.

"I have a boyfriend and I love him." I say out loud like i'm trying to convince myself.

"You're dating Matt. It's not exactly on the hottest couple page. Now me and you?" He lays on his side now, dragging his index finger down my naked body following every one of my curves, "We could be the blueprint."

STEFAN

I have been stuck in this hell hole aka Kai's prison world for months. Damon and Bonnie left promising to come back for me. In the beginning I was hopeful. I really was but then days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. I've been here 11 months with Kai.

At first I was on the constant run. Everyday I was avoiding Kai and some days were successful. I would've left this city and state ages ago if i didn't need to be here in order to get back to my friends.

After 3 months of tiptoeing and staying in the shadows, I simply stopped. Kai was confused at first but he seemed to like my company.

"So you have a boyfriend and that's why you won't sleep with me?" Kai was blunt and the topic of us sleeping together is a major one ever since I walking in on him masturbating. He says 'well you have seen it so might has well ride it.' It's not very good logic at all.

"Yes." I nod my head. We took over the Salvatore house, when Damon and Bonnie were still here and I've stayed.

"So if you were single?" His eyebrow shoots up.

"If I was single, yes. I would and not because I find you attractive but because i have not had sex in over a year. It's hard." I expressed to him which earns a smirk. He inches towards me.

"Forget Stefan. I mean he's probably done stuff in the past year. Let me help you." He whispers quietly in my ear causing goosebumps to explode all over my arms.

"Kai-" I know what I wanted to say. I want to get up and put my foot down. Scream no from the top of the house but it doesn't come out. My voice stops right after his name comes out.