𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙷𝚒𝚖 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON:

"What if she doesn't like me?" I heard Damon venting to his brother. I was just about to walk into his room. "Damon, she's in love with you." Stefan told him. "What if I'm more in love though Stefan. What if i'm the one falling harder than she is. I'm so scared one of these days she's going to wake up and realize she doesn't need me. I'm scared if one day she finds someone better."

STEFAN:

"What's going into between you and Y/N?" Elena asked my 'friend', Stefan. I stopped my walking, I wanted to know how he felt about me, I wanted to know if we were on the same page. "We're friends, maybe more? I don't know. We kissed about a week ago and I haven't brought it up neither has she. I just wish I knew how she felt you know? I wish I knew if she was in love with me too."

KLAUS:

"What if I get her killed Elijah? I would be a wreck." Klaus spoke. He often didn't talk about his feelings so I stayed just in ear shot of hearing. "If you break up with her, you will be a wreck then. Niklaus, I will let harm fall before her." I smile at how genuine Elijah is. "I love her and I'm almost sure she loves me back."

ELIJAH:

"She's.... what's the word,-" Elijah was cut off by his brother Kol, "Hot, sexy, a tease." I was in the hallway about to go into the kitchen and bother Elijah but I'm nosy and I wanna know who and what they are talking about. "Kol, please, those are not words to describe Y/N, she's remarkable, kind, caring, loving, soft, and beautiful."

KOL:

"Where's Y/N?" Kol questioned someone. I was late to the ball, you know, gotta be fashionably late. "The one person I asked you to invite and she doesn't show? So I got dressed up for nothing." I hear a sigh but I can't tell if it's coming from the other person or Kol. "She will be here, I promise." It was Rebekah. "You know her pretty good, give me some tips so I can impress her."

KAI:

"DID YOU HURT HER!" Damon screamed at the top of his lungs. I'm unconscious or something but I can hear everything going on around me. "N-No. I know what I was doing, I never touched her. I would never even think about hurting Y/N." I can feel hands cup my face, "Y/N, please, wake up. You're the only one understands me."