𝙺𝚊𝚒

"Where's y/n?" Kai walked right into the Salvatore home like he owned the place, "I haven't seen her in like two days. Which is not okay." He crosses his arms, "Hi BonBon." He smirked.

"Y/N! someone is down here for you." Damon shouts while keeping his eyes on Kai. One false move from Kai and Damon will kill him with a smile on his face.

"You really didn't have to yell. I was just in the kitchen." I learn against the door frame.

"Y/N, I missed you." Kai walks towards me while a huge smile plastered on his face. He seems to have the idea that we are an item, a couple, "You haven't been avoiding me, have you?"

"Nope. I've just been busy." I went with Bonnie to find this sword at an impound lot. Apparently Lily and her heretics want it so naturally we want it more.

"Well I hope you don't have plans tonight because i'm kidnapping you." He states. I know he isn't lying. I'm going with him either way no matter who steps up saying no.

"I do actually." I tell him matter of factly. He raised his eyebrow at me with the facial that read, oh forreal?

"Yeah she has a hot date." Damon loves to be in everyone's business. I swear.

Kai frowns, "No you don't." He shrugs his shoulders

"Well-" I start off making Kai snap his head at me, daring me to finish the sentence.

"You don't. Leave it at that. You're coming to my house tonight."