𝙷𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙾𝚏

DAMON:

Damon is scared of losing you, the only person he has allowed himself to love since Katherine. So when he notices how much time you're spending with Kai he can be a little jealous. You reassure him that you guys are just friends and he helps you with your magic.

STEFAN:

Damon. He scared Damon is going to try and take you away like he did with Katherine and Elena. You don't pay any regard to it though because you know you would never do that to him or Elena.

KLAUS:

Klaus isn't insecure by any means but when Damon lingers around you a little too long he tends to get false ideas about you two and demands you to come back to his side and do some business but that usually means to hang out with him.

ELIJAH:

Elijah trusted you with everything he had and hardly became jealous but when with how close you and Rebekah are, he gets jealous with how much time you spend with her.

KOL:

Kol was jealous of anyone and everyone who got the chance to look at you. He would go crazy if you went out with friends and he wasn't able to go. Within just an hour he would be there causing chaos to the men who dare to look at you until you push him out of the building.

KAI:

Kai wasn't too intact with his emotions and he didn't understand why he hated how much time you spent with Bonnie. When you explained it was just to help her with spells or for her to help you he would reply with, "I'm a witch."