𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

KLAUS' POV ABOUT YOU:

She's unlike any witch I've seen and I've seen a lot in my days. She's powerful and determined and isn't afraid of anyone, not even me. I remember, I was trying to force her to do this spell and nothing scared her. She has no family to threaten. Someone with that confidence, someone with that bravery is someone I would like to know.

STEFAN'S POV ABOUT YOU:

She's caring and compassionate. She loves her friends and family and that is what sets her apart from her doppelgänger, Katherine. Don't get me wrong, her looks drove me to Mystic Falls but the way she portrays herself, her bravery, is what made me stay and fall in love.

ELIJAH'S POV ABOUT YOU:

I am a gentleman so if I can let her live I will. I keep my distance, never showing myself to her, I do not wish for her to get involved with me as everyone seems to die around me. She's beautiful and smart, book smart. I just wish to know her but I know it is too dangerous with my lifestyle.

DAMON'S POV ABOUT YOU:

She's dumb and makes dumber decisions which in the end, is me fixing it, saving her but I wouldn't have it any other way. I want her to see me as the good guy, I want her to see me heroic, and selfless.

KOL'S POV ABOUT YOU:

She's incredibly hot when she's angry, hence why I have to get her mad on a daily basis. She has me wrapped around her delicate little finger and i'm okay with it. As long has she's okay, i'm okay.

KAI'S POV ABOUT YOU:

She makes me mad, she tests me everyday. I think pushing my buttons is her mission everyday but I love her. She strong and determined to help her friends which I normally get roped in because well, if she needs me, I'm there. Even if it is for her friends that did A) try to kill me and B) leave me stuck in another prison world.