𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚖 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

DAMON:

"I've been sent here to watch over you guys and make sure you guys don't do anything dumb. Order from Klaus himself. You guys should be excited because I'm the fun babysitter." I barged into the Salvatore home and said aloud. The brown hair man was standing near the alcohol stand while the cute one with icy eyes was sitting with a drink in his hand already. I sit across the cute one and make eye contact with him. "We don't need a babysitter." He raised his eyebrow while taking a sip of his whiskey. "Well I don't have to be yours." I suggested with a wink. He was hot and I can only imagine how the sex would be. Please don't disappoint me Lord.

STEFAN:

"Bonnie - I..I don't think the spell is going to work." I stuttered while reading over the very precise and lengthy spell. "It has too, Y/N and you're the only other witch I know who would help me." her eyes were large and were practically begging me to
help her. "Okay." I shake my head then placing it back into the book.

Hours have went by and Bonnie and I hadn't talked, our noses stuffed into books and computer screens. "Hey, have you-" A man with brown hair came into the room. I didn't know him but he was attractive extremely attractive. He glances at the floor and looks at the books scattered around his once clean living room. "Stefan, this is Y/N, Y/N, this is Stefan." I smiled and he matched it. His eyes moved with every movement I made, "Found anything yet?" He finally took his eyes off me and looked at Bonnie. "Not exactly but she still has books to look over and I have the internet."

KLAUS:

The last memory I have is being at the Salvatore home by myself but now, I'm in a dark and cold cramped place. "She is in here." Someone said beyond the door. The lights flickered on and it blinded me. I was chained to a wall like an animal. "You know, if you would've asked, I would've came with you. You didn't have to hit me in the back of my head." I told my kidnapper. "Elijah! Unchain her. She's a lady, and we will treat her as such." The man in a suit - a little much for a dungeon helped me up and I brushed the dirt off my black pants. "So who do I need to kill for attacking me?" I looked at Elijah, "No need for that, Love." A fair skinned man with reddish brown hair and full lips stepped into view. He was gorgeous and I wanted him. "Is that so?" I smirked and walked up to him, his eyes following me.

ELIJAH:

"STOP! Please! I'll go. I'm stronger than she is. She just started practicing spells. Me, I've been doing them since I was 10. Just please don't hurt her." I was walking with my cousin when a man in a suit confronted us and said he was taking Alora. He let go of his arm and the man holding me back let me go, "Fine." I ran towards my cousin and hugged her. "Go to the mountains and find Tati." I whispered in her ear so the men wouldn't hear me. The man who tried taking her was taller than me and a lot more mature or maybe it was the suit. His grasp on my arm was firm. "Why are you doing this?" He. looked at me like he was reading my soul, "We need a witch."