𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝚝 𝟸

"I can't believe you agreed! Y/N he killed Jermey." Elena scolded me for me choices. Caroline sat quietly on the Salvatore couch.

"Elena, Damon killed Jermey. You've killed Jermey and actually Katherine killed Jermey." I mentioned crossing my arms. I was waiting for Silas to come get me. I specifically didn't tell Elena what I was doing because I knew how she would react.

I did tell Caroline, she would relate. Elena over heard us talking and we have been arguing since.

"Y/N, I - I don't know why you are doing this." She ran her hands through her hair while looking at me in bewilderment.

"Cat fights. I don't like them." Damon entered the room then immediately tried to turn away before Elena dragged him into our conversation, "Damon don't you think Y/N going on a date with Silas is bad?"

"I don't care what he thinks or Stefan, or anyone. I made the decision and said yes." I but in and just as I say Stefan's name he comes into view.

"I think it would be good for her. Blow off some steam." Damon winked at me while grabbing a cup of Bourbon.

"See no one has a problem but you."

"Ahh what is the problem? Hope it's not me." Silas walks into the living room without knocking causing Damon to glare. Silas stands next to me waiting for someone to speak up. Elena sighs and walks away.

"I guess she isn't a fan of me."

"You drank her brother dry." Stefan said crossing his arms. He didn't care for Silas either but he wasn't going to tell me anything because he is so obsessed with people thinking he is fine.

"Well then." Silas looks at me, "Ready?"

"Very much so." I tell him and walk out of the Salvatore home.

-

" Silas, where are we going?" I asked him. We had been driving for hours and i'm starting to get nervous.

"I found this place a few weeks back that I want to take you to. I think you'd like it." He leaned back into the seat and gave me his free hand. I took it willfully.

The scenery was pretty. The green grass was tall and vibrant. We walk side by side until we are met with a small cabin.

"I didn't think I could make you fall in love with me in just a couple hours so I made this a 2 day date. It's going to be full of peace and quite, fresh air and great food." He opened the wooden door with the Ta-Da affect.

I laugh at this gesture and walk in my home for the next couple of days. I look around at the homey atmosphere and turn to Silas who is studying my every move, " Who did you have to compel?" I joke. I take off my cardigan and draped across the back of the chair.

" Nobody important." He tells me, " I didn't kill anyone." He immediately corrected himself.

"I'll take your word for it." I tease.

"Okay dinner." He rubs his hands together and heads over to the kitchen area. I follow and sit on a barstool.

After minutes of hearing clanging of pots and pans he finally has everything he needs to make shrimp alfredo and chicken.

"I may have talked to one of your friends and they told me this is your favorite."

Food was amazing, I knew it would be. I guess when you have been around for 2000 years you get the hang of it.

I can't imagine being 2000 years old.

The weather changed drastically. It went from warm and sunny to damp and chilly.

Silas and I laid on the bed together, his arms wrapped around me. Protecting me from everything in the outside world.

I felt safe and calm while I laid there. Neither of us said a word. It was the comfortable silence I craved. No arguing and no scheming.

Silas' light warm breath skimmed the back of my neck. I can feel his chest rise and fall every second. The light raindrop hit the roof in no pattern. We didn't move.

This is peace or the closest I would ever get to being in a peaceful bliss.