𝙺𝚊𝚒

A couple weeks ago I thought I was alone in this town that looks like mine but isn't. Kai says it's a prison world that was made just for him, scary right? I tried to get him to leave me alone but I guess he was starved of human interaction because he didn't leave and even made himself at home in the Salvatore house, where I was staying.

"I can't believe my friends haven't gotten me out of here yet." I say full of anger. I've been in here for a solid four months, I think. When the same day repeats itself, you kinda lose track. I have been keeping track with talley marks and Kai has been a little helpful in that department. He's kinda mastered it actually.

"It's just gonna be me and you in here forever." Kai smirked while shoving food in his mouth.

"God please no." I push the plate away from me excusing myself. I stomp up the stairs and go to the room I picked to pretty much live in for who knows how long.

"They will get me out of here soon." I try to tell myself but I'm starting to give up hope.

"Y/N" Kai doesn't bother knocking. I think he's hoping one day I'll be changing.

"Mmmm" I stare at the ceiling.

"Stop being boring and let's play a game."

"No."

"I said stop being boring." He stepped closer. Something about his tone made me wanna listen to him. Lord knows what he would do if I didn't.

"Fine, let's watch a movie." I walked past him and heard him shout a yes. He loved movies, any movie.

"scary, comedy, or-"

"Scary." He plopped himself down on the couch.

"Nope get up." I faced him and crossed my arms.

"Uh no." He smiled up to me.

"Yes, that's where I sit, my blanket is there and so is my drink."

"Well, what if I wanted to sit and use your blanket with you?" He raised his eyebrow, almost daring me to continue fighting him on this.

- Edited in October -