𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

I had been eyeing Elijah all day, something about a man in a good suit makes me go crazy. He and his family have been in Mystic Falls lately and it's keeping me and all my friends on edge. They are strong, powerful and have plenty of connections to get anything and everything they want. The people i'm scared of, shake and quiver and the mention of their names.

"Why are you eye fucking Elijah?" Caroline smirked trying to get me to spill my feelings to her. I bite my lips then throwing it to the side, "Caroline, now I know you're not going to judge me when, you and Klaus." I mention to her and she instantly smiles, "That was once." She whispered hoping no one was listening to our conversation.

"Y/N." Elijah stopped Caroline's and me.

"Yea, what's up?"

"You are to come with me and work with our witch for something."

"What kind of something." I bring my eyebrows close together. If he wants help he's going to have to elaborate.

"Stuff." He tried to shake it off. I place my hand on hip and wait for an answer for him.

"You will come with me. End of discussion."

"What? No ultimatums? Isn't that what you and your family are like," I walk over to him then walking past him, only brushing myself against him slightly. His eyes are glued on me, "Famous for?"

I opened the door and lean against his car waiting for him to exist the Salvatore home. "Tell me, Y/N, why do you hang around these people so much? You could do so much more with the power you harness."

He unlocks the car with the key and I get myself settled in the expensive car, "They're my friends, they have saved me just has many times as I have saved them, Id be dead with out them."

"Yes, but haven't you ever want to explore the universe?" He glances over at me then adjusts his eyes back to the road.

"I've been around for a little bit. I've done the traveling that I've wanted to do." I look out the window and watch the trees come and go, "So what's the thing you need me to do?"

"About that, I don't have anything for you to do." He grips the steering wheel til his knuckles turned white.

"What!?" I snapped my neck to look at him, "Take me back home then." I demanded.

"No -"

"No? I wasn't asking you."

"I said no, I'm taking you to this small but quaint restaurant, for lunch."

"Lunch - okay, I can do lunch, BUT! next time don't lie to me." I reassured him.

"So, you're already planning on a next time." He smiles but doesn't move his head.