𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚘

DAMON:

He won't ever put you in harms way because he loves you way too much, more than he really knows actually. But he lets you live with him and you can wear his shirts whenever you please, his stash of the good alcohol is now yours, that's a plus.

STEFAN:

He lets you and only you read his journals from his past. He wants you to know everything about him, from his transition, to his ripper phase, all the way up to him falling in love with you.

KLAUS:

He's not this big scary monster when he's in love with you, he's soft, lovable, cheesy, romantic, and just a huge teddy bear when you guys are laying in bed. He only lets you see that side to him because who would fear a marshmallow?

ELIJAH:

He's very sophisticated around other but when it's just you guys, he shows you his jokester side, he lets you mess with his hair, he's a cuddler, the small spoon, believe it or not. He would do just about anything to make you happy.

KOL:

You're the only one that can give him attitude because it turns him on to the max.

KAI:

Kai is famous for not taking shit but when it comes to you he takes everything. The attitude, your sassiness, your grumpy behavior when you're hungry.