𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙷𝚎 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙾𝚗

DAMON:

•How he kisses your neck

Whatever you're doing, he'll come up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist. He'll start pressing kisses to your neck, not moving away when you g and try to push him away because you couldn't be bothered with. Then he'll kick it up a notch and he'll start leaving love bites on your neck and that'll get a moan or two out of you. But by now, you can't focus on what you were doing because all of your attention moved to him.

KLAUS:

• When he touches your thighs

Wherever you guys are, he'll always rest a hand on your thigh. Sometimes, it's up too high. You'll pretend not to notice but all of your attention is on him now. Just to tease you, he'll move it up even more and it's right where you want him. But then, you can't take the teasing anymore so you straddle him and it goes from there ;)

ENZO:

• When he touches your ass

While you're cooking, you would feel his presence behind you. So just to tease him, you'd ignore him which he will then move his hands to your lower back and he would bent down and nibble on your ear. You'd try and pull away but he wouldn't let you. He'd nibble even harder and by now, his hands would knead your ass and right there and then, you'd give into him.

KAI:

• The way he teases you

He loves to tease you all day everyday. HE is the king of teasing. So when he comes home from wherever he was and he sees you minding your own business, he would just go up to you and start teasing you. It turns you on because it reminds you that he will be and always is in control of you.

KOL:

• How he is so cocky all the damn time

Lets admit it; Kol is cocky. He loves when he brags about himself and tells everyone how hot he is or how good he is at something. It turns you on because you can't deny and he'd ask you to deny it and you couldn't.

STEFAN

• The way he talks dirty to you

You would be in the kitchen cooking dinner and he'd be watching you and all of a sudden, he'd say things like how awesome it would be if he'd take you right there in the kitchen and how the sounds would be amplified because of the walls. You'd turn around and he'd be there ready to act out his fantasies.

TYLER:

• The way he teases with your inner thighs

When you two are about to have sex, and you're underneath him and your legs are spread, he'd nip at your inner thighs, earning a moan from you. He loves to tease you by doing this and then after a while, he'd give you what you really want.

ELIJAH:

• When he corners you

When he's go you cornered, and looking into your eyes, his covered in lust, he drives you insane because he turns you on by his dominance and the way he controls you.

Tumblr// queen-of-deans-booty

( I love this writers imagines)