𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

DAMON:

He became mean and lonely. He left Mystic Falls, even the state. He didn't tell anyone where he was going. He was completely broken, the one person he decides to let in and love entirely after ages of kicking people out dies. He hates himself for not being close to you, he hates himself for not making you stay at home. He drinks his days away until they all become a blur.

STEFAN:

He was completely heartbroken. He didn't understand how much he could miss you until the day turned night and he had no one to hold.His days became meaningless and he retreated from his friends. Stefan was no longer the Stefan and everyone knew. He was cold and hopeless.

KLAUS:

He locked himself away in his fortress of a home. No one heard a peep of him for days and weeks. His eyes were baggy and puffy. He replaced sleeping with crying. He would stare at a picture of you two for hours on end, it's always the same photo, he took it while you guys went on vacation. He didn't realize how much he really did love you until he wasn't able to hear your stupid jokes or be at the end your attitude. He talks to many witches to see if you could be brought back, to bring his love back but they wouldn't do it as you had already found peace.

ELIJAH:

He acted like he was fine, he kept up a good image. However, he was broken into a million and one pieces. He would lay awake at night letting The memories of you guys run wild. He would never show how upset he was over your death.

KOL:

He went wild. He didn't listen to anyone or anything. The one person who understood him and his crazy mind was gone, gone forever. Every now and then a memory of you would flash into his mind and a single tear drop would run down his emotionless face.

KAI:

He did every spell he could think of to bring you back. He didn't rest or eat until he made a breakthrough. He couldn't live without you. You were the one who taught him how to love and care about someone other than him. He only wanted you. Every ounce of his energy went into getting his princess back.