𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

DAMON:

He's way taller than you, seeing as you're only 5'4. You only come up to his mid chest. He is 6' so you hate it when you two kiss, and you have to stand on you tip toes. He finds it adorable when you do that.

KLAUS:

You are 5'1, so you come up to his lower chest because you are so short. He finds it adorable that if you want to get something, you either have to use a chair or stand on a counter to get something that comes so easily to him.

ENZO:

You come up to his shoulder. You're about 5'5 so he's about a head taller than you. But this is perfect because he still manages to be taller than you while kissing is still easy, as it only takes a slight tilt of the both of your heads to accomplish.

KAI:

You and Kai were pretty much the same height. Only he was a little taller than you. You came up to his shoulders, give or take a few inches. But to the both of you, it was the perfect height.

STEFAN:

You've always been rather tall in your life, leaving the two of you nearly the same height. He begs to differ but everyone says other wise. You like to tease him a little about it occasionally but for the most part, you leave it alone.

JERMEY:

He is a tease. So you are quite a bit shorter than him. He likes to make short jokes and hold your phone high enough to where you can't reach it. But since he is ticklish, you just tickle him to get it down.

MATT:

You come up to just below his chin. He likes that because he can rest his chin on your head when you cuddle or hug. He finds it comforting yet soothing when he gets to do with to you.

TYLER:

You are very short compared to him. He finds this extremely hilarious because when you two kiss, he has to pick you up so you can reach his height. But if he does that, then you wrap your legs around him and that usually ends up in the bedroom.

ELIJAH:

You are the perfect height and size for him. He doesn't tease you because he is the gentleman he has always strives to be. He'll be sweet and nice about it and he finds it cute when he gets to hug you because his mouth is right next to your forehead and he likes to kiss there.

Tumblr// queen-of-deans-booty