𝙷𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON:

Life was always hectic around the Salvatore brothers and their friends. So at times I'd go weeks without seeing Damon but he would always text me at least one a day and lately, I wasn't even getting that.

I finished all the important business Caroline sent me to do, it was a lot, kept me busy for several days.

I enter the home that I will never get use to, it's so huge and I have yet to explore it all. I walk into Damon's room, we shared it actually. "Elena? What are you doing in Damon's room?" She looked stunned and her mouth just moved like she was trying to form sentence but couldn't. She draws her hand and grabs a fist of hair. "Round 2? or is it 3 or 4 now?" Damon came out of his bathroom wearing a towel that was dangerously low, showing the very apparent 'V' line. I laugh out of shock, my boyfriend was cheating on me with Ms. Elena Gilbert. "Y/N!?" Damon stopped in his tracks and had wide eyes. "Makes sense." I pointed to them and exist his room. "Hey!Hey!Hey!" Damon grabbed my left arm trying to get me to stop walking. With my right hand I shove past his skin and grab his heart, seeing him in physical pain didn't bother me at the moment. All I saw was red, "Touch me again - I rip your heart out."

STEFAN:

"So the love of your life walks back into your life and you're not phased." I asked him again. Katherine just came back to Mystic Falls and he's acting like it's not big deal. "If Kol came back, I'd feel something. Just because we are dating doesn't mean you won't have emotions for someone who had a huge impact in your life." He just stared. "Would you go back to Kol?" He was now facing me. His eyes were intense. I shake my head, "No. I wouldn't. We had a good ride but I've moved on." I studied his face trying to find something. "Y/N...I slept with her." Now he was studying my face. "Sex. I thought you were better than that Stefan. You promised me you were better than that."

KLAUS:

"So let me get this straight, Niklaus! While you were in Mystic Falls living large and building your stupid Hybrid army, you slept with Ms. Caroline Forbes." He came out and told me when he came back. I actually had to pry it out of him. "I'll kill her." I could be just and evil and vile as Klaus. His eyes grew
dark and his grip on my arm grew tighter and tighter, "You will not harm her and thats final."

ELIJAH:

I had just spent the day with Rebekah, shopping of course. We had spent all day trying on fancy ball gowns and matching shoes. "I love shopping but I am happy to be home." I placed my bags on the floor near the couch. "Really works up an appetite." Rebekah smirked and leaving the room. Probably going to go find a human to compel. I walk up the grand staircase and reach for the doorknob of my bedroom where the sound of moaning stopped me. I wanted to leave. "Hayley" I took a deep breath, Elijah was in our room with Hayley. You know, Klaus' baby momma. "Y/N? You okay?" Kol voice was low so he wouldn't be heard. "They are um - Just tell Elijah were done and not to look for me." Kol was confused but a scream of pleasure escaping from inside my room explained everything. "I'll keep in touch, promise." I smiled weakly and walked down the stairs. "I'll come with you." Kol was jogging to catch up to me. "Kol-" "I'm going. We are best friends."