𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚗

Stefan is the level headed one. He reviews all options then goes with the one that makes the most sense. Damon and I on the other hand, we are impulsive. We let our emotions take over and drive us and that's exactly how Damon and I are got into the situation we are in.

We knew it would be risky but we really thought nothing could touch us. That we were too quick, too bad to be caught. Wrong. Big fat fail. We clearly didn't think it through.

I thank God for Stefan almost daily. He's there when we or I mess up and saves the day with what Damon calls, Stefan's Hero Hair.

"Y/N, please stop going out and thinking you're invincible. You too Damon." Stefan lectures us and Damon rolls his eyes, "I'm serious. I can't live without my brother." He stared at Damon until his brother gave in and looked away, "And I can't lose the love of my life. I can't always be there to save the day. I won't always be a step behind you."

"You're right and I'm sorry Stefan. I just got caught up with everything. I want Elena back. I miss her a lot." I bring Stefan into a hug.

"I miss her too. We all do and maybe if we all work together, we can figure out a way to bring her back."

"I love you Stefan." I mumble into his neck.

"I love you too." He whispered back holding me a little tighter.