𝙷𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕

DAMON:

One missed call from Damon
One New Voicemail

I read on my notification center on my phone. I click on it and decide to listen, "Honey, this is like the worst time possible to not answer that phone of yours, uhm, I guess call me when you're not busy. Love you."

STEFAN:

I rolled over and checked my phone, noticing I had a new voicemail I clicked on it and waited, "Hey, Y/N. I hope you're okay. No ones seen you or heard from you in like three hours. Call me when you hear this, miss you."

KLAUS:

I totally forgot my phone at home while Bonnie and I went on a little daytime trip. I was only gone for a couple hours and Klaus had already left me 5 voicemails.

"Love? Are you okay? You never not answer your phone."

"Y/N? I really need you to answer."

"Y/N, Love, darling, If I have to call again, I'm going to come look for you and when I find you I'm bring you home and no more hanging out with Bonnie."

"That was harsh, I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you."

" I am going to call Stefan and get Bonnie's number. Please be okay, I love you."

ELIJAH:

"I've never had to leave a voicemail before. This is unusual. I hope you're okay. Please call me back as soon as you hear this as I will be worried until I hear from you. Love you."