𝙷𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON:

I walked into my boyfriends home and I can already hear yelling between him and someone else. "Damon, I don't know why you think you can trust her! She's a Mikaelson!" I can hear Caroline try and beat some sense into him. "Caroline you have no room to talk. You're in love with someone who's sired to Klaus!" I stop walking and listened a little longer, "And besides, I trust her. She saved MY LIFE, SHE EVEN SAVED YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIENDS LIFE." Damon continued to announce the right things I did.

STEFAN:

"Stefan, you don't really love her do you?" you hear Katherine say, she was back in town and was trying to measle her way between me and Stefan's relationship, "I do, Katherine, more than I ever could love you. She's caring, compassionate, thinks of others, and she isn't, well, you." He said harshly.

KLAUS:

"Kol, I suggest you leave Y/N out of this." Klaus was arguing with his brother right in front of you. I tried to get up and go to a different room but Klaus said that this is now my home and I needed to say in here with him. "Or what? You're going to dagger me again?" Kol tested. "If you even imagine touching Y/N I'll kill you for good this time." Klaus was making himself very clear. Kol, earlier, had been very flirty and it was making me uncomfortable and I told Klaus and he was not having any of it.

ELIJAH:

Elijah was my soulmate and I knew it, he knew it. His family, more like Klaus, was not as happy about how in love we were. "Elijah! Come on! She's taking you away from our family." Klaus tried to get into his head. "Niklaus, she is my family just as much as you and Rebekah. I expect you to respect her like she does you." He told his brother who probably wasn't listening.

KOL:

Kol was my everything. We were wild together, causing chaos in whatever town we were in. We were the perfect duo. "She's not good for you brother, she encourages your wild side." Elijah told Kol after we came in from a night out. He thought I couldn't hear but, I could, very well. "No, that's where you're wrong. She doesn't encourage it, she accepts me for me. She doesn't try to change me. She loves me for me."