𝙷𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚔𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙷𝚒𝚖

DAMON:

I was in Damon's room drinking a blood bag. "What are you doing in here?" Damon walked in and flopped on his bed. "Just doing some reading for Bonnie while she goes and have a little talk with Liv." He closed the book I was reading from, "Marry Me." I looked up from the now closed book up to Damon. "What?" I couldn't believe it. "Will you, Y/N marry me?" He got up from his bed and walked over to his dresser, moving clothes back and forth then proceeding to pull out a small black velvet box. He walked back over to me, opening the box showing me the most beautiful ring, "I'm waiting...." He stared at me intensely, "Damon..." I reached for his hand, "Of course, I would love nothing more."

STEFAN:
I laid on the couch at the Salvatore home in agonizing pain, I was sweating and coughing. Tyler bit me a couple hours ago when he turned into a werewolf , I'm not mad at him though - he couldn't help it. Stefan held me from behind, I could tell he was trying to hold his tears in. We had been together for a little over a year. I close my eyes, keeping them open is a little too much for me at the moment.

Next thing I know, Him and I are on the beach, sand between my toes and for a moment I thought everything was okay, "You're in my head aren't you?"

He was still behind me, holding me, "You're not in pain anymore, are you?" He was right, I wasn't. But I wish this was real life.

"We are going to get married, like we talked about. Buy a home with a fence, have animals, maybe even adopt a kid or two."

I smiled at the way he talked about our future. He didn't do it much, he was more of the 'live in the moment' type of guy.

"When?" I smiled looking at him.

"When you get better, I promise." He whispered in my ear. I don't bother speaking again. I'm not going to get better. I'm dying and even if Caroline is able to get some of Klaus' blood, who knows if she will make it in time.

ELIJAH:

It had been an extremely rough day for everyone. I walk into the Mikaelson's home and walk to the kitchen where we store the blood. I was weak and craving something to eat. "Y/N, you almost died today." The stake barely missed my heart by like an inch or two. "Luckily, I didn't." I took a sip of the blood and closed my eyes. "Y/N, I can't lose you." He took a step closer eliminating the space between us. "Elijah, I know, but -"

"But nothing, I love you. I can not imagine a life with out you. I do not want to even think about it. I refuse to live a life without you."

"Elij-"

"Marry me. Let our love be internal and forever."