𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

Elijah has been gone for weeks now. Which isn't unusual especially if he is with his brother, Klaus. When he's gone I tend to do the more risky things that he would NEVER let me do because I'm human and he refuses to turn me but what he doesn't know, won't hurt him right?

I was at the grill, like anyone else who wanted to come get a drink. "Y/N, where's your little boyfriend." Damon showed up. He and I didn't have a good friendship. It was more of, I know him and he knows me.

"Oh you know somewhere." Truth was I didn't really know. Elijah never did tell me where he was headed and I never bothered to ask.

"I really hate to do this but I kinda need to see him and he won't return my calls so you're my next option." He smiled. Before I could decline he stabbed me with something in my neck.

--

"Unchain me." I demanded.

"No.Where's your boyfriend?" He asked again.

"I don't know."

"LIES!" Damon hit the cell door and screamed.

"Why do you care?" I was now intrigued. What has gotten Damon Salvatore all wilded up?

"We need his blood. Elena got bit by a dirty little werewolf."

"Elena" I dragged out the 'a'. "You'd need Klaus, not Elijah." I thought they knew that or are they just dumb?

This time Damon opened the door, "You are gonna tell me where Elijah is because then we will get Klaus' blood or I'm gonna kill you." He held an iron pole.

"I told you, they didn't tell me where they were going."

"Wrong answer." He walked over to me stabbing me with the pole in my stomach and I screamed in agonizing pain.

"Where is Elijah."

"I'll call him, Hand me my phone." Stefan did and unchained one hand. I dialed his number and prayed he answer because being tortured for information that I didn't know was NOT on the list of risky things I wanted to do.

"Y/N, I am very busy, can I call at a better time?"

"Uh no, I'm in a little situation-" Damon twisted the pole more into me and I scream even louder into the phone, "Y/N! What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Elijah said urgently.

"You need to come to the Salvatore house with a vile of klaus' blood." My voice was bouncy from the pain I was enduring.

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Elijah, I'm losing a lot of blood and I have no vampire blood in my system." I regret telling him. Damon takes the phone from my hand and hangs up.

"Elijah coming?"

"Yeah with klaus' blood." I assured him.

I look down at my bloody clothes and wipe the blood coming out of my mouth, "If you let me die, Elena and her little werewolf bite is going to be the least of your concern."