𝙷𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝙷𝚎 𝙸𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON:

It was when he was in the Prison World. He realized how often he wanted to see you, how much he missed you and your snarky comments. He just wanted to embrace you in a warm hug and pour his feelings out to you.

STEFAN:

Stefan always had an idea that he liked you more than a friend but he didn't know for sure until you were dying in his arms. It felt like a piece of him was breaking away from him. The last words you heard him say were, " I love you, Y/N, I'm so sorry."

KLAUS:

Klaus is not the one to be lovey dovey. He feels like he can't care about anyone because of the enemies he has. But when he comes into Mystic Falls and he laid his eyes on you, for him, it was love at first sight. He loved how the wind would carry your hair behind you, how you would die protecting your friends, how loyal and trusting you were.

ELIJAH:

Being a trusted long time friend of the Mikaelson's was hard but you wouldn't trade it for the world because if anything ever fell through for you, you always had a home with them. Elijah never though of you as anything more than a friend until he saw how close you and Kol were becoming. The constant flirting, the late night visiting each other, and when Kol kissed you and you seemingly kissed him back Elijah wanted to kill him, rip him to shreds for even touching you. He hated the idea of you guys together.

KOL:

Kol liked flirting, he was the playboy of the family. But flirting with you something a little different. He loved seeing you blush and smile at him. He wanted to be the only guy to do so. When Kol found out you were on a little date he marched himself down there and threatened to kill the man who had your attention. You begged him not to which you then ended leaving with Kol.

KAI:

Kai didn't understand emotions or feelings at all and being stuck in a prison world with someone like that drives you crazy. He didn't understand why you would cry, or be sad that you were still stuck in there. He grown comfortable around you which led to him flirting with you without him even knowing it. It wasn't until after getting out and doing the twin merging ceremony he realized he genuinely loved you. Before he had always been around you so he could protect you, he was always in shouting distance. He made it known to all of your friends that if anyone were to hurt you, he would kill them.