𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗

"Y/N" Damon came from around the corner with his towel hanging dangerously low. Trickles of water zoomed down his strong muscular body. Heat run all the way up to my cheeks and my eyes traveled down his body.

"Damon." I finally was able to collect myself. I turn away from him and keep my eyes on my phone. Every second I was fighting the urge to just stare and drool. He was my type of eye candy.

I can hear the pitter patter of his feet hitting the floor coming towards me. I tell myself and my body to remain in control. Damon has a big ego and if I made any statement about him looking good or wanting him in any type of way it would just get bigger and bigger. "Why don't you come with me and keep me busy?" He suggested, with his wink and him only be covered by a towel I knew what he was referring to. How could I say no to Damon Salvatore? I mean I've only been wanting this for the last couple months.

He steps closer to me, dropping his towel, "Better yet, we can do it here. Stefan's gone." He whispered in my ear. His low husky voice sends goosebumps down my skin.

As he waits for me to respond to him and tugs on my shirt that barely covers my mid drift as he gently sucks on my sweet spot.

"Fuck it." I say between moans. I rip off my shift exposing my breasts. He bows his head sucking on my nipples as I fiddle my my pants.

Our naked bodies cling to each other as our lips move in sync. He rotated my body and pushed my over the couch exposing my back side to him. "You ready baby?" He asks me. I can feel his tip at my entrance.

"Hurry up." I was growing impatient. I wanted him. All of him inside of me.

He pushed his tip in causing us to moan together. He slowly put the rest of himself inside of me. He was long hard and thick. Everything I had expected. He grabbed a fist full of hair pulling it roughly as he thrusted harder and faster making me moan and scream his name.

"Damon!! Right there!!" I yell into the couch. He was hitting the spot and it felt amazing. My legs shake from me reaching my climax.

"Imma cum." Damon moaned as he dropped my ass even harder. He was louder than I had expected but his loud moans and his dirty talking only turned me on more.

"Cum in me daddy." I demanded. I wanted him to fill me up. Within seconds I felt him release. He pulled himself out and I can hear how heavy he's breathing.

I stand myself up and look at him. His body is red and sweaty, "We are going to be doing this more often."

He takes my hands and walks me towards another room, "Round 2 but this time in my room."