𝙷𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞

DAMON

Today, where so I even start? Today was long and dreadful and I just wanted to go to sleep the night away and pretend today was just a horrible dream. I'd prefer to not remember it at all actually.

I change into my pajamas then head back to my room where I see a sulking Damon sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask walking up to him, placing my hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"Im going to tell you something that is so incredibly selfish but I have to." He stares at the wall in front of him.

"Damon -" I start but stop when he stands up. He looks me dead in the eyes.

"I know you're with Kai and you're happily in love with him but why wasn't I enough? Why can't you love me the way you love Kai? Why can't we be the ones living together, sleeping together." He brings his cold fingers and places them on the side of my head, " I'm so in love with you and it kills me every single time I see you two together."

"I could compel you to forget about him and be with me. It could be that simple." He whispers. I frown and move away from him but he doesn't allow me to.

"But I wont." He grabs my forearms, "I wish you could remember this but Im not going to let you. I will always wait for you."

STEFAN

I stated at my sisters lifeless body with no emotion. She couldn't be dead. She's only 17 years old.

Caroline brought her here, the Salvatore house not expecting me to walk right in. Now everyone is staring at me.

"Y/N." Elena says but stops, not knowing what to say to me.

"Who did this?" I finally muttered. My eyes never leave her body.

"Katherine." Caroline whispers, "I tried to stop her, I really did. She's just..." She trails off. I can tel she probably feels guilty.

I take a deep breath then exhaling. This is when the tears began to pour down, "Typical." My voice is broken.

I walk over to her body, dropping to my knees and embrace her. The tears come faster as I begin to sob into her neck. Please god, let her come back. I plead inside my head.

A hand on my arm drags me up, it's Stefan. His eyes are large and filled with concern.

"Y/N, you need to calm down." He speaks to me.

I shake my head, "No, No, No. She's d dea dead. Dead Stefan. My sister!" I point over to her. I take deep breaths trying to be able to talk again but the sobs take everything from me.

"Look at me, Calm down." Stefan drags my face inches away from his, locking his eyes to mine. With in seconds my body relaxes and i'm able to finally get a deep breath in to feed my lungs.

KOL

"You really expect me to stay here, sleep in that bed and act like you didn't fuck some blonde bitch in it?" I ask my now ex boyfriend Kol a series of questions.

He stays quiet.

"Let me out it in prospective for you, you leave town and when you come back, excited to see me and all, you find me in here, naked and with a man ontop of me who is also naked and we're having sex." I fold my arms.

I knew this would hit him, he's super jealous and possessive.

Kol looks at me with a dead stare. I can't read him or predict what he might do.

We lock eyes, "You never walked in. I never cheated."

"You never cheated." Escapes my lips.

KAI

"Why don't you want to be with me?" Kai asked for the hundredth time.

A few hours ago I was sleeping in my bed at my house and now i'm with Kai at his place. He brought me here while I was sleeping. I woke up around thirty minutes ago.

"Kai I have a boyfriend." I say in a sigh. He knows this. Everyone knows this.

"I could be your boyfriend." He try's to make me an offer, "And besides it's just Matt."

I turn around and face him. He is only inches away from my body, "Break up with Matt. You're mine. You love me. You want to be with me."