Kol

*Doesn't Follow TVDU*
Who's your favorite character?

Kol Mikaelson is a complete menace, unpredictable, down right dangerous, beautifully wicked, awfully cheeky, somewhat unreasonable, and a cocky son of a bitch. But with all those things that seem to add up against him, I am still completely in love with him and for the past century, Klaus, his older brother has had him confined to a coffin with a deadly dagger in him piercing his heart. Making him stay in a death-like trans.

Thinking about his cold, grayed body makes me want to want to wither away into nothingness. Escape the heartache forever. I know eventually Klaus'll wake him up and I'll have him back for how ever long. It's never enough, though. Some days I wish Klaus would just kill him, allow him to go to the other side so I can go after him. No more interrupted love with centuries in between. I guess things could be worse, it could be like Finn. Daggered for 900 years.

I heard a beautiful rumor, though. That the Salvatore men have pulled a fast one on Klaus and stole those pretty, shiny coffins. I have a plan to get my Kol back. That's the only reason why I'm here, of course, in Mystic Falls.

The Salvatore home is well cared for by the looks of it outside. I can hear them chatting amongst each other inside. I don't waste time and use my powers to zoom right into their house and stand before them.

Startled, each of them look at me confused to who I am. One of them men stand before Elena. I only know it's her because I knew Katherine.

"Don't worry. I don't want Elena nor am I going to try and wisp her away." I assure them, "I'm here to exchange valuable information for one of those coffins you're hiding."

"No." The one with blue eyes, who stands firmly in front of Elena tells me.

I will not beg, "That's fine. Then I will take this information and tell Klaus. He would loved to know that theres a weapon here in Mystic falls that can kill him. I think I will, that would get me on his good side." I start towards the door where I entered, the door hanging open letting cool air dance it's way in.

"Wait, why do you want one of those coffins?" The other brother asks.

"He's my lover."

"How do we know you're not with Klaus and just trying to figure out where they are?" I divert my eyes to Elena's protector.

"You don't but I can very well take my allegiance to Klaus. Tell him what I know and he may give me what I want. I figured I go straight to the source." After getting Kol back I fully intend on telling Klaus where his siblings are. I also never intend on telling them that the old Wickery bridge is made out of White Oak. Klaus will know beforehand.

--

What time are you reading this? it's 5:45 pm for me

;)